By using our www.lendfu.com or our LendFu Service, you agree to the
LendFu collects or may collect personal data that we collect may include:
1. Contact details, such as legal name, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, etc.
2. Date of birth, country of birth
3. Driver license, passport, military ID or Social Security Number and Identification information
4. Profile picture
5. Marital status
6. Real estate ownership information
7. Bank account numbers
8. Place of employment, supervisor’s name and phone number, income details
9. Details regarding your computer’s operating system Internet Service Provider
10. Social Network ID's for facebook, twitter, etc
11. Images of Identification and Job documents
LendFu uses and stores personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with the lending and borrowing services you request
2. To provide gift card services you request
3. To respond to your inquiries
4. To verify your information with your consent
5. To collect statistical information, conduct analysis to improve our website and services
6. To fulfill any task related to the above purposes
7. For any other purpose with your consent
LendFu takes your privacy seriously and does not sell your data to third parties.
We do not disclose your personal information unless necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined above or required by law.
LendFu may disclose some personal information:
1. To our contractors, subsidiaries, banks, business partners and associated companies to provide the services you requested;
2. As necessary to process your payment or debt collecting;
3. Your name, employer, city and state, profile image, Score and all information in your public profile, are viewable by members and others
4. We may disclose aggregate anonymous statistical data without limitation;
5. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our site users is among the assets transferred;
7. If we determine in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to prevent crime, bodily injury or death, to protect anybody’s rights, property or safety;
8. As required by any applicable law.
While we do our best to keep all information completely confidential, transmission of data over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to us or from us.